Billing

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wendy1970
New Poster

Billing

Apparently there was a typo with my checking account number & they continually kept running it wrong, my service was terminated yesterday, I paid this time with debit card, the money has already been taken out of my account but they say there is a lock on my account for 10 days due to excessive payment reversals!! Well if they would have notified me of this issue it wouldn't have happened. So frustrating, I just want the service restored
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Amanda

Hi Wendy

Thank you for reaching out to us here about your billing issue. I would be happy to take a look at this and get it resolved for you. I have already located your account and will check on the billing history to figure out our next steps.

Thanks,

Amanda

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Amanda

Hi Wendy

Thank you for reaching out to us here about your billing issue. I would be happy to take a look at this and get it resolved for you. I have already located your account and will check on the billing history to figure out our next steps.

Thanks,

Amanda

Still no internet!! Its been 5 days 😞

Wendy,

It's been a while since we last heard from you, so we will close this thread. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can better assist you.

Thank you,

Amanda

Hi Wendy,

I'm very sorry for the wait. I saw there was a payment made on the account already to clear the balance. The reactivation process takes 10 business days to complete because of the nature of the account lock. Going back to your initial post, I wanted to verify you did not receive any e-mails or in-browser messaging since we do send out notifications if there are excessive payment reversals before locking the account. Do you normally use a web browser or are most of your online activities done within an app? That is the only reason I can think of that you did not receive the notification.

Thanks,

Amanda