Cancel My Account with No Fees!!!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cclifton
Spectator

Cancel My Account with No Fees!!!

We signed up with Hughes and not only have we've been disappointed with the service and data -- we’re military and have gotten orders to move and cannot take equipment with us. Nor pay the ridiculous cancellation fee! We would like service canceled and refunded, or waived fees. Very disappointed and already told people to avoid your services.
3 REPLIES 3
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

You may have to call 866-347-3292 for cancellation, and you may have to pay the ETF (these fees are standard with ISPs), although the Hughesnet staff here (on around 9-5 M-F, though sometimes one of them is here in the evening) will of course check your account and have the last word. 

cclifton wrote:
We signed up with Hughes and not only have we've been disappointed with the service and data -- we’re military and have gotten orders to move and cannot take equipment with us. Nor pay the ridiculous cancellation fee! We would like service canceled and refunded, or waived fees. Very disappointed and already told people to avoid your services.

Hello Cody,

Thank you for contacting us. I am sorry you are not satisfied with the service. Since you have been given orders to move, please private message me a copy of the letter supporting this relocation. I will then attach it to your account so that when you call the number maratsade posted, they will be able to confirm this and waive fees accordingly. 

-Damian

Damian

Cody,

We're closing this thread since we never got a reply or private message from you. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread so we can help.

-Damian