Case # 115776024 Cancelled Service No Confirmation EMail

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WWS
New Poster

Case # 115776024 Cancelled Service No Confirmation EMail

I canceled my service yeaterday and was assured I would receive an email stating that I did not need to return any equipment or have any further charges. I still have not received this email. Joseph, the gentleman I spoke with assured me that I would receive this email and that I did not need to return any equipment. It can be disposed of were his words. He gave me a cancellation #115776128. When should I receive this email?

7 REPLIES 7
Jay

WWS, 

Are you certain that the e-mail is not in your spam folder?

If you are unable to locate the e-mail, I would be happy to have it resent. What e-mail address did you provide to the agent?

Thank you,

Jay

WWS
New Poster

Email is correct in the system. I am receiving the Feedback request which showed I request cancellation-Cancel Core Service -Resolved. I didn’t receive the email saying not to send equipment back. My cancellation number is 115776128.

WSS, 

Please see my private message concerning your issues.

GabeU, thank you for the suggestion! WWS, I will be removing the e-mail address from the thread.

Thank you,

Jay

Same thing happenning to me, I called and cancalled and still have not received the email I was told I would receive and also did not give me a cancellation number.

maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

I'm sure one of the mods will address your issue when they come back.  

Same thing happenning to me, I called and cancalled and still have not received the email I was told I would receive and also did not give me a cancellation number.

Skywatcher, 

We no longer send out general cancellation e-mails and we do not have cancellation numbers. If you are referring to your case number, I would be happy to provide that.

WWS was a special case where the agent needed to send confirmation of something they had agreed to over the phone.

Thank you,

Jay 

GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@Jay

Perhaps it would be best to note the email address provided, then delete it from the post for safety.