cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Horrible Internet; Unhelpful Customer Service

New Poster

Horrible Internet; Unhelpful Customer Service

Had service installed a week and a half ago, and this is by far the sorriest excuse for internet service that I've ever experienced!  It's completely unusable for anything other than checking your email.  Customer service doesn't care, they just want to make sure you know about the Early Termination Fee.  Will definitely be telling EVERYONE I know to AVOID THIS SERVICE!!! I refuse to pay for something that doesn't work.  

20 REPLIES 20
Distinguished Professor IV

Re: Horrible Internet; Unhelpful Customer Service

@catsfan15 

Without adequate troubleshooting, any Early Termination Fee charged during cancellation or service termination due to lack of payment would and will be valid.  

This is a support community, not social media, so if you're having an issue with the service I suggest starting a new topic in Tech Support to begin the process of troubleshooting it.

AMD Ryzen 5 3400G | XPG SX8200 Pro 500GB M.2 NVMe SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB Corsair DDR4-3000 | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
New Poster

@catsfan15 wrote:

Had service installed a week and a half ago, and this is by far the sorriest excuse for internet service that I've ever experienced!  It's completely unusable for anything other than checking your email.  Customer service doesn't care, they just want to make sure you know about the Early Termination Fee.  Will definitely be telling EVERYONE I know to AVOID THIS SERVICE!!! I refuse to pay for something that doesn't work.  

i agree, the worst internet and customer support ever our $10 dial up was better then this crap

Tags (1)
Distinguished Professor IV

@rndbeardslee201 

If you're experiencing an issue with your service I suggest asking for help in the applicable section.  

AMD Ryzen 5 3400G | XPG SX8200 Pro 500GB M.2 NVMe SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB Corsair DDR4-3000 | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
New Poster

won't do any good, this internet  sucks and it looks like everyone who has it thinks so as well it is sooooooo slowwwwwww 

New Poster

and besides, you cant understand the looser on the other end of the phone and they just give you the runaround Smiley Sad

Distinguished Professor I

Awww, you poor unfortunate thing. How tragic for you.   

I imagine it was difficult for you to interview all 1.4 million customers so you could post the results of your poll here. 

"won't do any good, this internet  sucks and it looks like everyone who has it thinks so as well it is sooooooo slowwwwwww "

Oh, and it's even worse from the other side, because the phone reps have to deal with ignorant, entitled losers who give them nothing but attitude and rudeness and  don't seem to have enough intelligence to act like mature adults.  

rndbeardslee201 wrote:

and besides, you cant understand the looser on the other end of the phone and they just give you the runaround Smiley Sad

Free country; cancel and go on your merry way.  We won't mind.   

catsfan15 wrote:

Freshman

If I could give hughsnet a zero star I would! They miss informed me when purchasing the service, and I have spent hours upon hours trying to get things fixed. Nothing ever gets done I just get sent to someone else who then repeats what I've already heard refusing to do anything. I even got a call back saying because I was lied to they would work on canceling my service for free! Awesome right? No, I was working so set a call back for the next morning, and the new person had no idea what the first person was talking about. Now I am so frustrated I will cancel as soon as possible. I will also plaster everywhere possible for people to avoid hughsnet dishonest, shady, disrespectful, unhelpful, and horrifyingly bad customer service.