Hughesnet Community

I called to purchase my equipment, and I'm getting charged for leasing.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Moodeeb
Sophomore

I called to purchase my equipment, and I'm getting charged for leasing.

I called in, and have told Hughesnet that I wanted to purchase my equipment. Not only has that not gone through like I thought it did, but I'm being charged the leasing fees. Why is getting help so hard with this company? I'm posting here because I'm talking in circles over the phone. I'm so frustrated.
3 REPLIES 3
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

You've come to the right place -- I'm sure your issue will be taken care of promptly by one of the mods here. Hang in there!

Liz

Good morning moodeeb,

Thank you for posting, I'm sorry to hear this, let me take care of this for you. I've pulled up your account and have already started working on this. I may PM you later for additional information/updates. 

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Hi moodeeb,

I've processed the conversion for you, and you may have received an order confirmation in the mail to reflect this. I've also credited your account for the lease fees charged so far. It should take 24 hours for our billing system to reflect the conversion to a purchase account, I'll check on your account tomorrow to be sure. If you have any other concerns, feel free to reach out again so we can help.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!