cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have no complaints against Hughes Net, it worked well for my purpose, but advancements to my area was more beneficial for me.

I have no complaints against Hughes Net, it worked well for my purpose, but advancements to my area was more beneficial for me.

Hughes worked well for me, until advancement became available.
4 REPLIES

Re: I have no complaints against Hughes Net, it worked well for my purpose, but advancements to my area was more beneficial for me.

Kay, I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your service with us but of course, we're sad to see you go. Best of luck to you with your new provider and please remember us if you decide to make another switch in the future. Thanks, Sara
Assistant Professor

Re: I have no complaints against Hughes Net, it worked well for my purpose, but advancements to my area was more beneficial for me.

Wow........ welcome back Sara!!

Thank you.

Thanks sgoshe
My pleasure Kay