Hughesnet Community

Inability to see invoice prior to CC being charged

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jenn2

Inability to see invoice prior to CC being charged

I would like to actually see how much money is going to be taken out of my checking account prior to it being taken out. I’ve trie and tried to figure out how to do this, but have been unsuccessful. I would like to prevent NSF charges at the bank, and that’s hard to do if you can’t see your bill beforehand. Please help.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Check your email; they send an email when the bill is generated (it's about a week before you're charged), and that tells you how much it will be. 

You can also follow these instructions to view your invoice online:  https://support.hughesnet.com/en/faq/account_billing/how-to-view-invoices

Check a few days before it hits your bank. 

There's an option to get a paper invoice, but that adds a $5 fee a month. 

Jenn2 wrote:
I would like to actually see how much money is going to be taken out of my checking account prior to it being taken out. I’ve trie and tried to figure out how to do this, but have been unsuccessful. I would like to prevent NSF charges at the bank, and that’s hard to do if you can’t see your bill beforehand. Please help.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
maratsade

Check your email; they send an email when the bill is generated (it's about a week before you're charged), and that tells you how much it will be. 

You can also follow these instructions to view your invoice online:  https://support.hughesnet.com/en/faq/account_billing/how-to-view-invoices

Check a few days before it hits your bank. 

There's an option to get a paper invoice, but that adds a $5 fee a month. 

Jenn2 wrote:

GabeU

@Jenn2 

Though this may not exactly help, barring the end or beginning of a discount, a local tax changing or one being assessed annually (some states have this), or buying Data Tokens, the bill should be the same every month.