Invalid OpenID or Credentials.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mrskw
Freshman

Invalid OpenID or Credentials.

I see that many others have had this problem with not being able to access parts of their account online. It also seems that the only way to get it fixed is to have someone do something behind the scenes to fix it.

Can someone help me with this issue?

Thanks in Advance.

Kara

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Kara, Sorry for the late reply! I have no idea what happened but I forgot to tell you this should have been fixed as of Wednesday 10/16/18 10:30AM EST. Can you give it a try now?

Thank you,

Amanda

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

I wouldn't say there are many with this problem, but there are a handful and some of those have posted here.  Good you did too. The Hughesnet reps who work here and are the only ones who can look at your account are usually off on weekends (though sometimes one or two of them check the site during the weekend), and work from M-F, approximately 9-5.  

You could also try the chat. That's 24/7. 

*I am not a Hughesnet employee or representative. This is a customer-to-customer tech support community, and I am a customer.

Thank you. I will wait for someone to get back with me.

GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@mrskw

In lieu of them fixing the issue for you, there is a workaround to enable you to sign in to see your information.  The process is in the following copy/paste from this thread.

"But, there is a temporary workaround.  When you go to the MyAccount page (make sure to be signed out of it) and click the button to sign in, rather than actually signing in click on Register.  When you put your info in, like your SAN, which you can find at the top of the System Control Center (click the blue link), and your phone number, you can go through and create a new email and password.  With that new email and password you can sign into the MyAccount page and your info will be there.  You can still use your normal sign on to get in here, but when you need to sign on and see your info use the new email and password that you created.  I can't remember if you have to create a new name for this Community while you're going through the process of creating the new email, but it really doesn't matter as, again, you can continue to use your original sign on info for here, like you have been using. 

And, if you have an alternate browser, you might want to use that so you can avoid having to sign out of your new email and sign into your original one to get in here, and vice versa.  If you don't have an alternate browser it's no big deal, as you can just alternate between the new email sign on for the MyAccount site and your original email sign on for here.  Of course, you're free to use the other sign on and new Community name in here if you want, but it's best to just use the one you already created and have been using.  

Again, this is only a temporary workaround until they fix the issue for you, but at least you'll be able to see your stuff again in the meantime.  Of course, you can keep the second email if you want.  That's entirely up to you.  And I only say temporary in that once they get the site info fixed for your original sign on you'll probably want to go back to using that.  With that said, you can continue to use that sign on to see your info if you wish.  After they fixed the issue for me I signed in using my original info and deleted the new email I had created as I wouldn't use it for anything else.  That's just me.    

Hope this helps."  

Hi mrskw,

I can get this fixed for you! Please send me a private message with the email address(es) you are having issues with and if there were any addresses you were trying to delete when this happened.

Thank you,

Amanda

Thank you for the private message. I'm still waiting for this problem to be fixed. I can't even sign on to view my plan or bill.

Kara, Sorry for the late reply! I have no idea what happened but I forgot to tell you this should have been fixed as of Wednesday 10/16/18 10:30AM EST. Can you give it a try now?

Thank you,

Amanda

YES! It works now!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!