cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid OpenID or Credentials.

New Poster

Invalid OpenID or Credentials.

After looking at other messages, I can see that this subject has been an on-going problem for a LONG time,

maybe you need to get a programer who knows what they are doing.

I would think by now there would be a way around this.

thanks for looking at my message

Tags (1)
12 REPLIES

Re: Invalid OpenID or Credentials.

Hi Argus,

I am looking into this for you now and will reply as soon as I have an update.

Edit - can you tell me when you started receiving the OpenID error messages? 

Thank you,

Amanda

Argus, this should be fixed, go ahead and give it a look now. I am pressing for the team to investigate the audit log to see how this occurred, and have been for a few weeks now. They certainly must be tired of me, but I agree we need to close the door on this issue.

~Amanda

New Poster

it was fixed for one login. tried to delete an old e-mail, got error, then it came back with same problem. Invalid OpenID or Credentials

loged out and then back in to start a new session, now I get same message.

Invalid OpenID or Credentials  

Hi Argus,

When you first started getting the OpenID errors, did it also happen after you tried deleting an e-mail address? 

~Amanda

Highlighted
New Poster

Hi Amanda

I don't remember what I was doing the last time, as its been a few weeks.
I got the first openid error the day before I reported it.
Wish I could say for sure what I was doing, as it would help pin it down.

Argus 
New Poster

Amanda

I was able to logon ok tonight. the old email account did get deleted. and I was able to create a new one without any errors.

so for me, we can close this. but others may still encounter this error.

thanks for your help.

argus

Argus,

Sure thing. I did let the IT team know about the issue coming back when you tried to delete an e-mail, so they are using that as an investigation point. Generally the only cases of this error we get are here in the community so I will keep your thread open for a week or so if something happens again.

Thank you,

Amanda

Argus,

I would like to genuinely thank you again for coming to us with your OpenID error issue. Because of your comment about deleting an e-mail address, our support team dug deep and discovered the root cause. A fix is being worked on right now. You can't see me, but I'm jumping for joy. Woman Very Happy

~Amanda

I had a similar issue and I contacted chat support. It was suggested that I register a new account which I did not really want to do but I did it anyway. If I sign in using that new account name I am able to get my account information but then have to login again using my preferred account name in order to get my emails. I still get the Invalid OpenID or Credentials message when trying to access my account information using my preferred account name.