My old thread was closed....

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hopesa87
New Poster

My old thread was closed....

Since my old thread was closed after a couple of days.....

To Liz the moderator, I have saved all documents and took screen shot of your last reply. I have NEVER signed up for auto pay not even March 2021!! I also have payed every 15th but My account changed to the 25th BEFORE your stole my money. I have saved everything and will not be bullied by a dumb company who thinks they can bully a CUSTOMER/CLIENT. We'll see what happens on the 25th. The operators said she would call me on the 25th when my money is put back in my bank. I assume it's to harass me to pay a bill that I have every right to pay when I have the ability to! I have never once payed a late fee and I expect to keep paying you by the standard of which I have always payed. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Liz

Hi Hopesa87,

Thanks for reaching out again. I asked previously if you recall updating your credit card info online on March 18, 2021. In our records, that date is when the account was switched from invoice to autopay. I'm thinking what happened was when updating your credit card or adding a card, the option to save that card on file for future payments was left checked. 

As the others mentioned, if you want to revert to invoice billling, just let me know before the weekend and I can do that and waive a month of the invoice fee. 

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

@Liz  wrote that "I can certainly put you back on invoice billing again which will take away the $5 savings that come with autopay, let me know if you want me to go ahead with the change and I'll do that for you. I'll also waive this month's invoice fee."   See the post here

All you need to do now is to let Liz know if you want to be put on invoice billing again and she'll set it up.  "Yes, please put me back on invoice billing, thank you," will do. 

She's even waiving this month's $5 fee, but keep in mind that after that, your bill will go up by $5. 

GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@Hopesa87 

It would behoove you to answer Liz's question this time.  Do you want her to put you back on Invoice Billing?  

Or, you can continue to make bombastic claims, never answering the question, and still have nothing done.  

These threads tend to close after a few days of inactivity from the original poster, which is you, so I would answer the question and be done with it.   

I will be hiring a lawyer. This business has harassed me and stolen from me and have lied about my account. I have saved everything. 

Better Business Bureau complaint has been filed. 

I also NEVER RECEIVED AN EMAIL stating "thank you for switching to auto pay". There has no verification for anything that HughesNet is claiming!!! I was promised a refund yesterday and still nothing has been done! 

Liz

Hi Hopesa87,

Thanks for reaching out again. I asked previously if you recall updating your credit card info online on March 18, 2021. In our records, that date is when the account was switched from invoice to autopay. I'm thinking what happened was when updating your credit card or adding a card, the option to save that card on file for future payments was left checked. 

As the others mentioned, if you want to revert to invoice billling, just let me know before the weekend and I can do that and waive a month of the invoice fee. 

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Of course I want my bill to be on whatever the **bleep** you're talking about BECAUSE I NEVER REQUESTED AUTO PAY!!!! I still don't have my refund that your company promised to give back after they took my money with NO AUTHORIZATION. I screen shot both of you harassing me

I have paid $54.99 and HughesNet and been lying to get more money out of me. They are literally "nickel and diming" me because my account is about to close and their business is desperate for money. Lawyer offices will be opening soon. 

Hopesa87
New Poster

Your solution button is no indication that this issue has been resolved!!! I have been lied to and about and my account has never received any notification of being placed on auto pay in March or any other time. I was promised a refund for the unauthorized payment and nothing has been resolved with this payment.

Good morning Hopesa87,

I'm sorry for any confusion you experienced. I've switched you back to invoice billing and waived the first month of the invoice fee. As I explained before, it seems like you inadvertently switched to autopay when updating/adding a credit card online back on March 18. If you update your card online, please ensure the option to keep your payment info saved for future billing is UNCHECKED.

I don't think we send an email confirmation if one switches to autopay, but I can certainly send that to the appropriate department as a suggestion.

If you submitted a BBB claim, any further concerns about this matter will be handled by our executive team within the prescribed deadline.

Thanks,

Liz