Sales call

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
2Samantha
New Poster

Sales call

When I purchased the Hughes Net internet service, I noted that I was getting 60 GB of data/month. When I actually started using the service it turned out to be 10GB of data between the hours of 8:00am and 2:00am and the other 50 during those 6 hours between 2:00am and 8:00am. Did I really sign up for that, I've been wondering? The only way to know is to listen to the sales call to hear if it was explained and I just didn't "get it" at the time. Id like to listen to that orginal sales call from October, 2016.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
C0RR0SIVE
Associate Professor

2Samantha,

Welcome to the Hughesnet Community!

Sadly, Hughesnet doesn't like letting customers have copies of the sales calls, but the represenatives here will pull the sales call and see what was stated during it.  About the only thing they can do to see if you was told incorrect information is waive the early termination fees though.  They wont be able to give you 60GB of anytime data per month.

Thanks,
C0RR0SIVE

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
C0RR0SIVE
Associate Professor

2Samantha,

Welcome to the Hughesnet Community!

Sadly, Hughesnet doesn't like letting customers have copies of the sales calls, but the represenatives here will pull the sales call and see what was stated during it.  About the only thing they can do to see if you was told incorrect information is waive the early termination fees though.  They wont be able to give you 60GB of anytime data per month.

Thanks,
C0RR0SIVE

I've waited two weeks. Any progress?

Good morning 2Samantha, 

Thank you for checking in with us. I've sent you a private message to address your concerns. Please check your PM by clicking the envelope icon in the top right corner of the community page.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Liz

Good morning 2Samantha,

Welcome to the HughesNet Community and thank you for posting. We certainly want to look into this for you so I've located your account and will request a sales call review on your behalf. I'll post back once I have an update for you. 

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated during this inquiry.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!