Service cancellation

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cwescott92
Freshman

Service cancellation

I am checking to find out if my internet and phone service were cancelled last week. I called the proper #, and after a 3 way call between HughesNet, my new phone provider, and me HuhesNet said they would cancel both services. There was a phone porting issue which was resolved on this call. I just realized no mention was made of returning equipment. My monthly end date is 4/22/18. Can someone let me know that both services were indeed cancelled and my return box will be sent on or before 4/22? I do not have great confidence in the people I dealt with in the phone call, but the moderators here seem to get things done.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Liz

Hi cwescott92,

Thanks for posting, I can certainly help with this. I pulled up your account and can see your service is indeed pending termination on 4/22/2018. Your lease return kit will be shipped on 4/22 and can take up to 10 business days to arrive. If you have any other concerns, please let me know so I can address them.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Liz

Hi cwescott92,

Thanks for posting, I can certainly help with this. I pulled up your account and can see your service is indeed pending termination on 4/22/2018. Your lease return kit will be shipped on 4/22 and can take up to 10 business days to arrive. If you have any other concerns, please let me know so I can address them.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Thanks. 

GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@cwescott92

I hope your new ISP works well for you.  🙂