Still no sale tokens

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tazangel52
New Poster

Still no sale tokens

The bonus tokens arrive later. If you don't get them within 10 days from the date of purchase, post here again and the reps will check for you.   @tazangel52 wrote: Last week I purchased during the sale , was suppose to get 15 gb on the 10 gb pkg. I  only received 10 gb. what happened to the other 5gb. It has been a week. Thank you.   ... View more

This is the message i got on the board. I wanted to respond but there was no where to do that so I am starting it again. This issue was no resolved. I never received my extra 5 gb. It has been way over 5 days since I bought the 15 gb. 10 regular and 5 free.  I only got the regular 10 gb. What happened to my 5 gb extra?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Liz

Hi tazangel52,

Thanks for posting. I pulled up your account and see that a 5 GB token was applied on Aug 31. I also see that on the following day there was a significant amount of usage which would have used up those 5 GB. 

You can check your data token usage online in your account by going to My Account>Usage>View History.

I got to this particular graph by clicking the Previous Month button:

The first yellow spike was after the initial 10 GB of data tokens were purchased, then the second spike was when the bonus 5 GB were added. Hope that clears things up.

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Hopefully the HughesNet reps on the site (@Liz , @Remy ) can look into this for you and see what happened. 

Liz

Hi tazangel52,

Thanks for posting. I pulled up your account and see that a 5 GB token was applied on Aug 31. I also see that on the following day there was a significant amount of usage which would have used up those 5 GB. 

You can check your data token usage online in your account by going to My Account>Usage>View History.

I got to this particular graph by clicking the Previous Month button:

The first yellow spike was after the initial 10 GB of data tokens were purchased, then the second spike was when the bonus 5 GB were added. Hope that clears things up.

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!