Upgrade from Gen 4 to Gen 5 and lost token

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pennlaw2017
New Poster

Upgrade from Gen 4 to Gen 5 and lost token

Just upgraded from Gen4 to Gen5 this afternoon and lost  2.3 gig token that was there this morning. My monthly bill comes out on the 13th of each month so my data reset to the 20 gig i had under the Gen4 plan. Now I am running Gen5 plan and i don't see the token available anymore. Now available normal data shows 50 gig available and no token anymore. Was not a free token as bought it here while back when i was close to using up the 20 gig under the old plan. Not really complaining justcurious as to what happened to it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Liz- thank you very much for a very fast response. And thanks also for the private message and for what you did. I really was not complaining when I wrote the original post. I was just curious what happened and you did a fine job making it right.It is  nice to see people like you doing such good work dealing with customers. It was very refreshing to see such a response.

Thanks again...... 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@pennlaw2017 

@Liz

That's happened to a few people, including myself.  Upgrading from Gen4 to Gen5 caused a loss of tokens.   

I'm sure, due to the token data being something that you paid for, they'll replace it.  

Hi pennlaw2017,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community! Please check your private messages in the top right corner of the community page as I've sent you a PM to further address your concerns.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Liz- thank you very much for a very fast response. And thanks also for the private message and for what you did. I really was not complaining when I wrote the original post. I was just curious what happened and you did a fine job making it right.It is  nice to see people like you doing such good work dealing with customers. It was very refreshing to see such a response.

Thanks again...... 

You're very welcome, pennlaw2017. Don't hesitate to drop by the community again, we're here for you.

Have a great weekend!

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!