internet service

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nmt530
New Poster

internet service

i got service through trinstar and they promised me that I would have a min. of 20 mbps after i used up my plan and i am only receiving 1 or less.  I was told by hughes net that i had to post on here to get the call pulled.

12 REPLIES 12
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

They may not be able to pull a call that isn't from their company.  You may have to take this up with Trinstar. 

*I am not a Hughesnet employee or representative. This is a customer-to-customer tech support community, and I am a customer.

Liz

Hi nmt530,

Welcome to the community and thank you for posting. We can certainly look into requesting your sales call for review to determine whether the sales rep set the appropriate expectations. I'll post back once I get the results, if Trinstar does happen to record sales calls. Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Just checking in to see if you found anything out yet.  Thank You

Good morning nmt530,

I appreciate your patience, I haven't heard anything back so far. I've already pinged them this morning for an update. I'll let you know once I hear back.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Good morning nmt530,

I'm expecting an update on your call review this afternoon, I'll keep you posted.

Ok Thank You the owner Ken was supposed to call me last week and I have sent him numerous messages and he still has not called me.

Good to know. Our corporate folks reached out to him already and will give him a call this afternoon if we don't hear back from Ken.

Have you found out anything yet? 

Our sales guy looking into this is supposed to be following up with Ken today. I also pinged him for any updates. I take it Ken hasn't called you yet? In any case, if you still don't get a call from Ken by Friday I'll PM you with details for a resolution.

No he hasnt called me yet.  I have never done business with a company like this before.  

I'm sorry to hear this, that's very unusual and not what we expect from our representatives. I'll let our folks know and have a resolution for you tomorrow. I appreciate your patience throughout this.

Hi nmt530,

Please check your private messages (PM) in the top right corner of the community page as I've sent you a PM to further address your concerns.