Hughesnet Community

waive unreturned equipment fee

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
qwerty

waive unreturned equipment fee

was never told about returning radio and at 83 years old don't climb on the roof. please pull my calls in oct and nov to verify. radio was left in colorado when i moved to tennessee and the house was sold. buyer found hail damage which was repaired and dish with radio probably went to the dump . i remember asking if i needed to return the dish and was told no. no mention of a radio.

i will return modem and power supply when i finally receive the promised box.

2 REPLIES 2
Damian

Hello Don,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I am sorry you have had this experience. After reviewing your account, I see a return box was originally generated for your previous service address by mistake. In light of this, all unreturned equipment fees will be waived in 24 hours, and you will no longer need to send any equipment back or pay the fees associated. If you do still receive a box after this, please dispose of it, as this was generated before you posted here. Thank you for your patience and understanding while dealing with this issue. Let me know if you have any questions going forward. 

-Damian

Damian

Don,

We're closing this thread since we never got a reply from you. I wanted to let you know that as of 2/14/2019, the entire UEF has been waived, and the account is now paid for. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread or send us private message regarding any questions you may have. 

-Damian