cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cell reception booster?

Sophomore

Cell reception booster?

Hopefully I've put this in the correct place. This isn't in regard to HN at all. 

We live in a metal building so our cell phones don't have very good reception. When searching for boosters, there are so many different things to consider that I'm a bit overwhelmed. Does anyone have experience with these and could recommend good options? Or suggestions for increasing the reception in general? 

2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Professor III

Re: Cell reception booster?

@thewarehouse 

You'll get more visibility if you post this in the "Third Party Products" section.

Edit:  I can tell you that the ones that use outdoor Yagi antennas seem to be the most popular and most recommended, though I have no personal experience with them.

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Highlighted
Sophomore

Re: Cell reception booster?

@GabeU wrote:

@thewarehouse 

You'll get more visibility if you post this in the "Third Party Products" section.

Edit:  I can tell you that the ones that use outdoor Yagi antennas seem to be the most popular and most recommended, though I have no personal experience with them.

Thank you for the direction.