Hughesnet Community

Everyone awake?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Liz

Everyone awake?

It's national football hangover day. How you feelin'?

Did your team win? Were the commercials worth waiting for during the game? Got any leftover wings?

20190322-sous-vide-wings-joel-russo-14-1500x1125.jpg

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

5 REPLIES 5
Jay

I'm not a big NFL person (more of an NBA guy) so the super bowl was the only game I watched this year. It was a great game and made all the better with that Disney+ teaser for Falcon & Winter Soldier, WandaVision, and Loki.

-Jay

Amanda

what is football? 

(joking...sort of.)

Overdid the chili and paying for it. I make my own, which takes 2 hours to prepare, then 6 hours in a slow cooker. It's good, but you have to be real careful not to overdo it.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.

Aw yeeeeee chili is great. Happy recovery day then!

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Hardy

Ugh! I had the Flu... So I am more so recovering from that. But the team I chose won! And we had my hubby's famous ribs leftover! Oh, and I loved the intro with the kid running the ball in!

-Felicia