TMN down?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

TMN down?

Trying to reach testmy.net, and getting a 502 error.  Does anyone know what's going on?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Depending on where you choose to stand, the Tower of Pisa leans in many different directions (double pun) ... I'm just happy to know that we can all agree pineapple on pizza is just plain wrong.

View solution in original post

37 REPLIES 37
maratsade

Disregard; it's just come back.

Teenage
Mutant

Ninja... turtles? j/k

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
maratsade

We were down, but we're feeling much better now!We were down, but we're feeling much better now!

That's exactly right, @MarkJFine.  They were down for a while, but they're feeling much more optimistic after a few pizzas.

C0RR0SIVE
Associate Professor

My last Pizza ticked me off... If you could even call it a friggen pizza...

Seriously, getting tired of lazy s;ldfgkijwpoguinwr=09856hj4-90685h12-9t8h1-9q8gfn-qw98rtgfh2[45968thwgf-98n!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can litterally see the ring where the piece sits on the dough during prep so that the pizza gets covered correctly!!! HOW DOES ONE SCREW THAT UP?!?!

31967867_1850229381683290_2623076642385297408_o.jpg32104989_1850229465016615_5457811407716220928_n.jpg

Best value, eh?

(hope that orange-ish box isn't Little Caesar's)

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
C0RR0SIVE
Associate Professor

Didn't think they deleted the comment, oh well, Little Ceasars can screw off, as can a few other places I have had issues with as of late.  Tired of these idiots demanding $15/hr while not even trying at their friggen job.

BirdDog
Assistant Professor

@C0RR0SIVE wrote:

Didn't think they deleted the comment, oh well, Little Ceasars can screw off, as can a few other places I have had issues with as of late.  Tired of these idiots demanding $15/hr while not even trying at their friggen job.

Maybe the managers?

https://www.glassdoor.com/Salary/Little-Caesar-s-Salaries-E2877.htm

maratsade

Looks like someone doesn't get paid enough to care how they top the pizza....

Here's another one that's not perfectly topped, with some slices getting a lot more pepperoni than others. What is the world coming to?

Random pepperoni

GabeU

@C0RR0SIVE

I see they deleted your comment on their Facebook page, too.  They should have left it, as there was nothing in it that merited deletion, save for honesty.  

BirdDog
Assistant Professor

@GabeU wrote:

@C0RR0SIVE

I see they deleted your comment on their Facebook page, too.  They should have left it, as there was nothing in it that merited deletion, save for honesty.  

Posts get deleted all the time by the owner, same as here actually. Some say honesty, but owners might not like it. Freedom of speech really doesn't apply to company owned sites.

My realist side showing again.

Personally, I'm done with the social sites including Facebook and Twitter. Don't post here that much either anymore, get tired of rants and whining about capped internet when that is how it is sold.

I buy frozen pizza these days and dress it as I want. There are some really good frozen ones now.

GabeU

@BirdDog

No doubt.  I see it all the time, too.  Only praise posts are the ones they want showing.  SMH.  

Actually, with this Community, it's calmed down quite a bit lately.  I would say I'm surprised, and I kind of am, considering how it normally is, but it's ultimately a good sign.  With that said, though, I can fully understand your feelings on it, and I don't blame you.  

Regarding frozen pizza, I'll tell you, when DiGiorno came out with that new sauce a few years ago I really liked it.  But, it's just my luck that most people didn't, so they ditched the new sauce after a few months and went back to the original, which I don't really care for.  Sort of like that Arch Deluxe that McDonald's came out with the in the mid 90's.  I thought it was the best burger they ever had, but most didn't like it, so they ditched it.  LOL.  DiGiorno does have that "Pizzeria" style that I like, especially the Quattro Formagia, and I also like their new Artisan Style Melts in the same "flavor".  But, as for their regular rising crust pizza, I'm not a fan.  

My stepfather loves Red Barron pizza, and I liked Tony's as a kid, but I'm not a huge fan of frozen pizza.  With that said, we do have a local pizzeria that makes frozen pizzas for local supermarkets, and I do like that, but I don't care much for any of the national brands. 

Oh, I do like Stouffer's French Bread pizzas. 

I'm lucky in that we have a local pizzeria (different than the one mentioned above) that is close enough to deliver, and its pizza is great.  They've got decent wings, too.  I've loved them since the day they opened in the early 80's.  The owner's brother was my Little League baseball coach and we sometimes went there after a game for free pizza.  🙂   

In my house frozen garlic bread loaves (specifically the ones pre-split with a layer of garlic butter) with pizza toppings is a staple. I know you can buy garlic bread pizza pre-made but I prefer topping my own 🙂

If you really need delivery I'd go Pizza Hut. After every online order I get a survey which rewards a $10 coupon code immediately, they have rewards (better than Dominos' version IMO) and are really good about fixing mistakes. One time they ran out of the soda I ordered and instead of calling to say they don't have it, the delivery guy popped by the gas station and picked one up on the way. That's good service!

maratsade

I like Pizza Hut too -- pretty good pizza and service.

I gave up Facebook when their terms of service became "it's all about us".

I used to be real heavy on Twitter - enough to properly embarrass myself with the HR department (even tho they'd never said anything). Then it essentially became Usenet. It's more trolling than anything else. Now I just have an occasional tweet when I feel like it, but I really don't engage much unless I'm mentioned.

The Little Caesars by me is pretty good... and reasonable. We usually get the veggie deep dish, which is much better than the regular round one. #PizzaPizza

OK, I jinxed myself. Ordered Pizza Hut last night and by the time I got upstairs and opened the box it was too late... The delivery guy gave me someone's....

pineapple pizza

BirdDog
Assistant Professor

@Amanda wrote:

OK, I jinxed myself. Ordered Pizza Hut last night and by the time I got upstairs and opened the box it was too late... The delivery guy gave me someone's....

pineapple pizza

Eeewww! Yea, that is not pizza. Throw some powdered sugar on it and call it a tart, but pizza.......a definite no.

maratsade

I guess the response to the survey will be a skosh less glowing, then.

@Amanda wrote:

pineapple pizza

only thing I hate about the left coast is pineapple on a pizza.

GabeU

Left coast.  LOL.  😛  

BirdDog
Assistant Professor

@GabeU wrote:

Left coast.  LOL.  😛  

Seriously Gabe, you've never heard it called the "left" (liberal) coast? You do live a sheltered life. Although I do lean left so I know the memes.