Can't see Usage Data in Usage Details on App or Browser

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cmb366
Freshman

Can't see Usage Data in Usage Details on App or Browser

Up until 5/31/2024 I have the hughes.net app on my phone to daily monitor my usage of Regular Plan data and the Bonus Zone.  On 6/1/2024 it went to 100GB and 50GB and has not moved.  The entire month of June showed all my data available even though I was using the internet.  I uninstalled and reinstalled the app, no change.  It is also the same when I log into my account using the browser.  I need to be able to track usage throughout the month.  Please fix the Usage monitor on my account.  Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
Remy

cmb366,

Thank you for reaching out! Upon taking a look into your account, it seems we show the same on our end, with your priority data being full at 100GB. Your monthly refresh date was yesterday, 7/1. I will check your account periodically to see if anything changes, and will continue to note the findings. Please let us know if your usage meter begins to show data consumption!

Thanks,

Remy

Remy,

Thank you for responding.  As of this morning Wednesday 7/3/2024 it is still showing 100GB for regular plan data and 50GB for bonus plan data.  It has been that way on both the hughes.net app and through the browser since 6/1/2024 when my monthly data refreshed.  It was working fine up until 5/31.  Can you please forward to the technicians so they can get it working properly as I need to be able to monitor the usage.  Thank you.

cmb366,

Thank you for following up! We're going to have our engineers take a look into this, as it seems your priority data is still sitting at 100%, despite your account showing daily usage. I'll reach back out to you once we receive more information from the investigation!

Thanks,

Remy