cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community notification emails have stopped.

GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

Re: Community notification emails have stopped.

@Liz 

Woo hoo!!!  The notifications are working again, and they're forwarding to my main email perfectly!  😁

Thanks Liz.  Please tell those who worked on this that I said thank you to them as well.

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro
maratsade
Distinguished Professor III

Just in time for the weekend, too. 😁

GabeU

@maratsade wrote:

Just in time for the weekend, too. 😁

Oh boy!  I hadn't even thought of that.  😂

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro
Liz

That's great news Gabe! I'll let both parties know. 

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

GabeU

Well, the forwarding lasted all of about two hours.  🙁

I'm still getting the reply notifications to my hughes.net email, but MSN has again blocked emails from hughes.net due to spam.  So now it's the roundabout way of forwarding from my hughes.net email to my Gmail, then from my Gmail to my MSN address.

maratsade
Distinguished Professor III

And just in time for the weekend. 😒

kitnbob
Tutor

@GabeU wrote:

Well, the forwarding lasted all of about two hours.  🙁

I checked my account after reading this and I started receiving bounces again.

While logged in to the account I say my twitter feed folder stopped getting notifications since June 18.

My twitter mails are blocked too.  Smiley Sad

Scooter
Freshman

Well clearly you people have faulty computers and software, it ain't they're fault.

Liz

Good morning Gabe,

Thanks for confirming that the email notifications are getting to your HughesNet e-mail. Regarding the MSN forwarding, please PM me the sender and recipient e-mails as well as the timestamp of the bounceback email (the more recent the better, must be within last 72 hrs). The error message within that bounceback email would be helpful as well so I can send this up to our e-mail admins.

Thank you!

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

GabeU

@Liz 

Message sent.

------------------------------------------------------------------- 

@kitnbob 

At least for now, and at least for me, the MSN block has again disappeared.  Hopefully it will stay that way.