How do you edit e-mail filters?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bb2
Freshman

How do you edit e-mail filters?

Is there a way to edit filters? I'm going thru my Inbox and setting it up to automagically send new mail to specified folders. I've made a filter named Hulu and added e-mail from, lets just say "noreply@hulu.com". Further down in my e-mail I get another e-mail from "specailoffers@hulu.com". I'd like to add this second e-mail to the original filter named Hulu, but I can't seem to call it up. When I try making a new filter named "Hulu", it says there is a filter already by that name.  How can I pull it up to edit it?

While I'm on this, is it just me or does Hughes net seem to try putting way too much stuff on one page so it is almost not functional. Thier e-mail page is split up so I can barely see messages coming in and read the message I am looking at. Also on the Data usage page, I can't see the graph AND the amount of data I used on a particular day. I would like to be able to see the whole graph and see the amount used on a particular day without having to scroll. Just a rant I guess, maybe it is just me.

Thanks in advance!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Yes, you can edit filters by going to the Preferences tab>Filters>Edit Filter

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
bb2
Freshman

I'm guessing that there is no way to edit e-mail filters.  Yes/No?

Hi bb2,

Thanks for posting. I'm testing out your scenario to see if I can do it in my inbox. I'll let you know what I find out.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Yes, you can edit filters by going to the Preferences tab>Filters>Edit Filter

Again this kinda goes with my little rant about Hughesnet giving to little space to see what is needed. I did go to Preferences tab and I did click on the mail. However I did not see the scroll to get down to the  "Composing", "Signatures", "Accounts",  "Filters", and "Trusted Addresses". Seems there is alot of fluff that could be addressed and make Hughesnet site more user friendly. 

Thank you again Liz

Thanks for the suggestions! This is helpful, we'll send your feedback to the appropriate department.