Internet is Down

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JVServices
New Poster

Internet is Down

Our Internet is completely down and has been since yesterday morning. I have tried to shut everything down and let it sit a few hours and then reboot. No luck.  Not sure if it’s an outage or just ours.  Any help or advice appreciated. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Good morning JVServices,

I'm glad you found the community, thank you for posting. I can help get you back online. I've dispatched a complimentary tech to review the site and make sure you're back up and running. 

Your dispatch is currently scheduled for our earliest available slot: Friday, Aug 5, 2022 between 02:00 PM-05:00 PM. The tech will reach out to confirm the visit, so you can use that opportunity to reschedule if needed. Please let us know how the site visit goes.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

It's probably an outage or some problem with the equipment. The reps on this site can check on that and let you know. Have you tried calling the 800 number? 

I haven’t yet, but will do that!  Thank you. 

Good morning JVServices,

I'm glad you found the community, thank you for posting. I can help get you back online. I've dispatched a complimentary tech to review the site and make sure you're back up and running. 

Your dispatch is currently scheduled for our earliest available slot: Friday, Aug 5, 2022 between 02:00 PM-05:00 PM. The tech will reach out to confirm the visit, so you can use that opportunity to reschedule if needed. Please let us know how the site visit goes.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Hello JVServices,

Just following up on your case and I see that the technician completed the visit last week and brought your site back online. If you have any other concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to us again.

Thanks,

Liz