Modem problems

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
prsmart
Sophomore

Modem problems

I've posted about my problems, and would like to know how to get another modem to try since that appears to be my problem. My computers show 'cable unplugged' while connected to the modem directly, and Hughes shows nothing connected (while the computer is connected). It appears the LAN ports are not working. Would REALLY appreciate some help from HughesNet with this.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Liz

Hi prsmart,

Sure thing! I've shipped a replacement modem to you, please expect it this week. You can use the return label in the outer pouch and the same box to return the old modem. Hope the replacement works out for you!

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Liz

Hi prsmart,

Sure thing! I've shipped a replacement modem to you, please expect it this week. You can use the return label in the outer pouch and the same box to return the old modem. Hope the replacement works out for you!

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

THANK YOU!!