No more hourly usage meter??

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
udanwudeligv
Junior

No more hourly usage meter??

I had something eat a good bit of data today, was one of two culprits and depending on time of day I should be able to identify, but I went looking for the hourly meter only to find, seriously, there isn't one anymore? WHY?
I downloaded the Usage meter but it doesn't give me what I need.
I REALLLY need to know what ate my data allowance today...REALLLY need access to this information...
We're supposed to be lulled by the "unlimited" thing I guess, but I need to be able to understand and control what is bleeding out...
And I did see a few things on the boards about other apps but honestly it was over my head...
Please someone tell me HN didn't get rid of their hourly meter?  

Thx,
Isa

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
5 REPLIES 5
C0RR0SIVE
Associate Professor

Hughesnet hasn't displayed the hourly usage in a long, long time.  They have been displaying only daily data for the last few years if memory serves correct.

This solution does NOT appear to work for the HT2000W modem...When I navigated to the site noted and entered SAN/Date, a window opened with heading "Gen 4" and message: "We were unable to find any usage data for the SAN or Site ID you entered..." Any other suggestions?

Hi PTLA1844

It's working with my HT2000W modem. It does say Gen 4 at the top , but is displays the daily usage.Good Luck!

GW
Advanced Tutor
udanwudeligv
Junior

Sweet! Works for me!
Thank you everyone!!