No phone or internet

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alfresco
Senior

No phone or internet

My modem has only two lights on wifi and power,I tried a reboot by unpluging it and plugging it back in still nothing.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Good morning alfresco,

Just checking up on your site and I'm glad to see the tech replaced your modem to get you back online. If you have any other concerns, feel free to drop by the community again.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Liz

Hello alfresco, 

Thanks for posting, we can certainly take care of this for you. I've created a truck roll to get you back online. The assigned tech will reach out to schedule the visit with you. Please let us know how the site visit goes.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Thanks👍

I don't know how he can get a hold of me though, my phone is out and there's no cell service here.

Do you have a better alternate method of contact? Could they e-mail you?

-Liz

Yes my email is [edited to protect privacy]

Got it, thanks. I'll escalate your case to our field services department and explain the communication situation.

-Liz

Thanks again.🤠

You're welcome! Just got word that a local dealer has been assigned to handle your site visit and we've requested that they e-mail you instead to schedule your appointment.

-Liz

I've already been contacted and set up an appointment, thanks for the quick service.

Great! Thanks for letting me know, hope the site visit goes well!

-Liz

Good morning alfresco,

Just checking up on your site and I'm glad to see the tech replaced your modem to get you back online. If you have any other concerns, feel free to drop by the community again.

Thanks,

Liz