Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow downloads and text message with images

MarkJFine
Professor

Re: Slow downloads and text message with images

@Reggie wrote:

Only the choose ones are helpful.

No, spurring discontent in an unwarranted fashion without any constructive information and redirecting someone else's 'help ticket' into side discussions such as these is not helpful.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
Reggie
Teaching Assistant

Sorry if my post are misunderstood. I will try to do better in the future.

GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@JJRHN wrote:
Why would you close it down when every response I get from you is the engineers are working on it… Not “it’s been fixed.” I feel this will never be resolved and I am waiting for an LTE local Internet option to become available.

It's likely that she closed the thread, or at least meant to, because there is nothing that can be further gained from the thread remaining open.  Long open threads that don't have consistent, active dialog about the original issue tend to attract unwanted attention, so they close them after a while.  It's not that she was disregarding your issue, nor that of others who are still experiencing the same, and I have no doubt that, from your lack of reply to her prior post, Liz assumed that you're still experiencing such.

At this point the only thing that can be done is waiting for the engineers to come up with a fix.  When that fix will be is only known to them at this point, if anyone.  

It's an unfortunate situation for all who are dealing with it.  Smiley Sad

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro
Liz

Thanks for the confirmation, JJRHN. I've pinged engineering to see if the rollout has finished, perhaps it hasn't made its way to you yet. Once I have any news to share, I'll post back.

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

JJRHN
Freshman

Thanks
Liz

Good morning JJRHN,

Engineering has completed the rollout nationwide so please let me know if you are still having this issue with iMessage. If you are, please let me know specifially what is giving trouble, i.e. can't send text/media and/or can't receive text/media.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

View solution in original post

JJRHN
Freshman

Just sent 2 photos .. it appears to have been resolved! Thx
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

@Liz , I'm still having this issue with iMessage on the HN network (works fine on other networks). Can't send images; they hang until I try from a different network.

@Liz wrote:

Good morning JJRHN,

Engineering has completed the rollout nationwide so please let me know if you are still having this issue with iMessage. If you are, please let me know specifially what is giving trouble, i.e. can't send text/media and/or can't receive text/media.

Thanks,

Liz

Liz

Good morning JJRHN,

Thank you for letting me know, glad to hear it's resolved for you now! Feel free to drop by the community again if you have any other concerns.

Thanks,

Liz

Liz

Hi Maratsade,

Thank you for letting me know it's not yet resolved for you, let's continue this discussion in your thread. I'll go ahead and close this one since it's resolved for OP.

Thanks,

Liz