Hope it'll be better tomorrow. Without the link to your My Results page on Testmy.net, though, you're basically just spinning your wheels here and wasting opportunities.
Are you still in your first 20 days as a customer?
The reason I ask this is that I wonder if what may be going on is that one or more of your connected devices are continually sapping your bandwidth. If they were still connected while you were testing, and they were sapping bandwidth, it would most definitely affect your speed. And, with the first 20 days being a time of continual data replenishment, you may never know that something on your network is using huge amounts of data.
What devices do you have connected? The reason I ask is that some devices can use inordinate amounts of data. Just in case, you can see your currently connected and currently disconnected devices on this modem page. The disconnected devices are those that were connected, but are no longer, or at least not at present, since the last time the modem was plugged in.
Ouch. Your upload speeds are acceptable, but your download speeds are awful. Let's see what happens with the direct connection.
Here are my results FWIW. All on wifi - from my phone and laptop.
If you're trying to reconcile what it shows on the daily parts of the monthly usage graph with what your total usage is showing, it may very well be off. A month or so back a few of us noticed that the monthly graphs weren't reporting data usage properly on their breakdowns. HughesNet is aware of the issue and it's been escalated to the engineers.
The total usage still appears to be correct, however, as in the data level "donuts", with the "X used of X in your plan" and the percentage used indicator, but the monthly breakdown is being goofy. I just noticed on my monthly usage graph that the dates aren't even correct now for my data cycle.
It's the Gremlins I tell ya, Gremlins!!! Just kidding, and just a little levity for what is no doubt a bit frustrating. 🙁