State code errors, new jupiter3 system

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Twfox52
New Poster

State code errors, new jupiter3 system

I have the new jupiter3 system on the Elite Service Plan. Since installation 4 weeks ago i continue to get state error codes  several times a day. I contacted HughesNet via chat and they saw the same problem on their end and sent out a repair tech who replaced the modem. Unfortunately it has continued. In fact the tech when he left said it may continue and there is nothing he can do about it, the problem is on HughesNet. I filled out the survey, noting the continued problem. I have not heard back. Is this simply a glitch because it's new and I should wait it out or is this a problem unique to my location. This is not a new installation, I had the GEN5 system for 3 years without any problems.

2 REPLIES 2
Twfox52
New Poster

I didn't mention in my original post that the state codes I'm getting are transmit errors, most often 12.9.1

Twfox52,

I see this is your first post here. Welcome to the Community! We'd love to help take a look into this for you, but I was unable to locate your account through your Community profile. Please send me a private message at the link provided below with your account number or a phone number attached!

https://community.hughesnet.com/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/102584

Thanks,

Remy