Token Question

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TomD
Freshman

Token Question

Last month my tokens kicked in automatically when I ran out of data. Prior to that, I would go intp FAP, and could activate the tokens if I wanted. Is there a way to go back to only activating the tokens if I so choose? I run out of data almost every month, and would rather pick and choose when I use my tokens.    

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@TomD

Unfortunately, all of the token data that you currently have banked (in Token Bytes Available) will automatically be used when you run out of data, and before going into FAP.   There's no way to control it.   

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
GabeU

@TomD

Unfortunately, all of the token data that you currently have banked (in Token Bytes Available) will automatically be used when you run out of data, and before going into FAP.   There's no way to control it.   

Hughesnet strikes again. Thanks Gabe.

GabeU

You're welcome.   Sorry I couldn't give you better news.  Trust me, there have been times I would have liked to go into FAP just to see what it's like, as in to see if I could still watch Youtube or even stream in SD, or just to see what my speeds are like, but I would have to burn through my Token data to do so, and I don't want to have to do that. 

Who knows?  Maybe for the future they'll consider some type of "switch" that would allow us to decide whether to use our Token data or be in FAP.  One can only hope.  It would be nice, that's for sure.