Transmit Error Code 12.1.9

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WillDavis100
New Poster

Transmit Error Code 12.1.9

I got Hughesnet and have had it for a month and for the last few days it has had the issue of the Transmit Light flashing on the modem and the internet being really slow despite the weather being clear skies

I get the system code 12.1.9 saying its a transmit error. I Dont know what to do as Rebooting the modem has not fixed the issue. Please help!!

2 REPLIES 2
Remy

WillDavis100,

This seems to be your first post. Welcome to the Community! We're sorry to hear you've been experiencing service issues, and we'd love to help take a look into this. However, I was unable to locate your account through your Community profile. Please send us a private message at the link attached below with your account number or a phone number attached.

https://community.hughesnet.com/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/102584

Thanks,

Remy

maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

This code means there is inclement weather at the Gateway OR at your location. This code is transitory in nature, but if your system doesn’t return to an operational status after a few hours, it makes sense to contact HughesNet; which you have done. Remy will help you get back online. 

@WillDavis100 wrote:

I got Hughesnet and have had it for a month and for the last few days it has had the issue of the Transmit Light flashing on the modem and the internet being really slow despite the weather being clear skies

I get the system code 12.1.9 saying its a transmit error. I Dont know what to do as Rebooting the modem has not fixed the issue. Please help!!