Video Data saver missing...again

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
udanwudeligv
Junior

Video Data saver missing...again

Not sure if this is an everybody thing or just me but I'm seeing the "We are sorry. Your account currently does not support Video Settings." message again. 
I definitely need it late at night to be able to download (and in this case send some important large uploads)...so can someone check on it again for me? First noticed it about 12:50am PDT.  I'll be up at three to check because I really need to upload those files...
Thanks!

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
Liz

Hi udanwudeligv,

Our engineers have investigated your concern and have resolved this. The resolution should take effect overnight. If by tomorrow morning you're still not seeing the VDS settings, please let us know!

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

Hi udanwudeligv,

I haven't heard from you in a while, but I just checked on your site again and the VDS is still there, so that's good. I'll go ahead and close this thread, but if you have any other concerns, feel free to start a new thread.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Amanda

Hello,

Thank you for letting us know, we'll look into this right away and get back to you.

Thanks,

Amanda

Liz

Hi udanwudeligv,

Our engineers have investigated your concern and have resolved this. The resolution should take effect overnight. If by tomorrow morning you're still not seeing the VDS settings, please let us know!

Yep, it's back, Thank you!

Not sure if I should have resolved this one from April and started a new thread this morning but

It's out again!!

Can somebody on the HN end do what you do and reset?

Thanks!

Liz

Good morning udanwudeligv,

Thanks for posting, it's ok that you posted in here. Let me escalate this right away to the folks who fixed this last time.

Hi udanwudeligv,

Thanks for your patience while our engineers investigate. I saw some back and forth e-mails between them, but have not gotten an update specific to your site. I checked on your site myself and from what I can see, the VDS option is available. It should be viewable to you as well, so please confirm whether it's back. 

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Hi udanwudeligv,

I haven't heard from you in a while, but I just checked on your site again and the VDS is still there, so that's good. I'll go ahead and close this thread, but if you have any other concerns, feel free to start a new thread.