email not loading

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stargate7
Sophomore

email not loading

My email is not loading and had a long wait to even log in to the hughe site!! 4hrs to be exact, finally got a Login/Register button!! And it seems that its is really slow, Was working good Sat. nite until Sunday at 330pm!! Have yall been having some sort of problems!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Well i dont know what it was but e-mail doing great! How do i tell if i have Gen 4 or Gen 5? Got an upgade on my modem not to long ago it is a HT 1100! Dont know if tha means any thing thanks for yalls Help!

Stargate7

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
BirdDog
Assistant Professor

First step would be go to SCC http://192.168.0.1/ to see what it reports.

No problems here. Are you Gen4 or Gen5?

Also could be Gateway problem or bad weather at its location.

Well i dont know what it was but e-mail doing great! How do i tell if i have Gen 4 or Gen 5? Got an upgade on my modem not to long ago it is a HT 1100! Dont know if tha means any thing thanks for yalls Help!

Stargate7

C0RR0SIVE
Associate Professor

Most HT1100 modems are on a Gen4 service plan, but some can be used for Gen5.

Basically now, Gen5 and Gen4 referes entirely to your service plan level instead of the satellite it self.  But, if you have an HT1100, you are pointed to the older "Gen4" Jupiter One satellite.

Ok i have Gen4 plan, what is the difference if any, between the two? And to upgrade do they have to send out a service person to reset dish position?

Thanks stargate.