new modem,Problem solved,Moden done the trick.Happy camper now

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
john12
Junior

GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@john12 

Just in case, check to make sure you aren't out of data.  If you have data, try power cycling your HughesNet modem, which can sometimes help.  To do so, unplug the modem, wait for at least a minute, then plug it back in.  Then wait for at least five minutes, which gives the modem time to be fully back up and ready, and try your activity again.

maratsade

No need to post links to individual tests -- use your My Results URL: https://testmy.net/quickstats/john%20black

And remember to use the right test sizes.

GabeU

@john12 

If you're testing for troubleshooting purposes, please follow these instructions.  Only results from tests run as instructed will be accepted by the HughesNet reps in this support community.

will not run a 12 mb test,after about 3mb it stops and this comes up (Secure Connection Failed) Tried three times.

maratsade

Go to this page:  http://192.168.0.1/#!/home/status

What's the number next to State Code?

0.0.0 -- Fully operational
maratsade

Looks like the HughesNet reps may have to intervene and check your system from their side. Might be an issue related to your beam or gateway.  

@john12 wrote:
 0.0.0 -- Fully operational

Liz

Good morning John,

Thanks for posting. I investigated further into this and it appears there was some degradation Tuesday at your gateway in Salt Lake City. This should be mostly resolved now, but please keep an eye on performance throughout next week and let me know if you see improvement.

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Got a new modem on the way,Fingers crossed

Nice, hope you like your new modem.

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

new modem,Problem solved,Moden done the trick.Happy camper now

Awesome, John! Have a great weekend.

-Liz