cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

slow to no speeds

Professor

Re: slow to no speeds

Robert, Felicia usually comes on the site after 5 pm.   

*I am not a Hughesnet employee or representative. This is a customer-to-customer tech support community, and I am a customer.

@bcnowlin wrote:

Ok i was contacted Monday night at 10:45 was in bed and didn't know it.  Nothing since is this what it is going to be like for a loyal customer.  My problems started all at once.  Every was perfect since that last shutdown a few months ago.  Now it is up and down.  Please let me know something, Somebody

Robert in waiting.

Sophomore

Thanks, I sorta thought that, but I can't wait until 10:45 EST to see it.  Maybe she will contact me tonight before 9 CST

Thanks again

Robert

Highlighted
Professor

I really hope she's on tonight, and that she contacts you early enough so you can see it. Fingers crossed. 

*I am not a Hughesnet employee or representative. This is a customer-to-customer tech support community, and I am a customer.

@bcnowlin wrote:

Thanks, I sorta thought that, but I can't wait until 10:45 EST to see it.  Maybe she will contact me tonight before 9 CST

Thanks again

Robert

Robert,

After further investigating, I believe we need to get a tech out to replace the radio. Please see your private messages for further detail. 

Thanks,

Felicia

Sophomore

Thank you so much for the response I had my fingers crossed.  Right now it is raining since this morning and I take my chances gettin on.  Now how do I get personal messages

Bobert

Sophomore

BTW will they have a modem with them?  And Friday should be clear.

Robert

Robert,

You are welcome! It will be in the top right corner, looks like a little envelope.

Thanks,

Felicia

Robert,

I did not see any issues with the modem itself, but they might have one with them.

Felicia

Sophomore

Thanks so much for your help.  That is probably the problem.  I hope u read my last chat with a Koan Kelly and what she said to me.  I really appreciate you and the others in the community.

Robert

Sophomore

Felicia,

Thanks to you the installer showed up with new radio installed it and Hughes said I needed a Modem and it was installed.  Too early to tell but seems faster and more responsive.  The speeds are higher but still start and stop.  I let you know Monday whats going on.

Appreciate Ya

Robert