cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live notifications...

Distinguished Professor IV

Live notifications...

I remember this had been discussed a while back, but I can't remember if there was ever any possibility of some type of enhancement or "fix" to the live notifications still being very difficult to read.  It's not the end of the world, as we can just look on the Notifications page, but I was just curious.

Screenshot (47).jpg

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
14 REPLIES 14
Assistant Professor

Re: Live notifications...

It's likely just a css change somewhere to make the font white (#ffffff) instead of black (#000000)

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.

Hey guys,

Thanks for bringing this up again. I remember trying to change the color in our CSS code, but with this platform it's not as simple as that, sadly. I don't recall what happened when I asked our vendor about this. A lot has changed since then, so let me ping someone there and see what we can do about it.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Highlighted

Just an update, I looked through my previous cases and found the original one I submitted about changing the color. Our code is so customized that it wouldn't be as simple as editing a line, and we would have to pay them to do it for us. Smiley Indifferent

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Professor

So..... will they change the colour eventually?

Not unless we pay them to change it for us. I'll inquire to see if we can get this addressed somehow.

Thanks,
Liz

Professor

Oh well. We'll live. Smiley Happy

Distinguished Professor IV

@maratsade wrote:

Oh well. We'll live. Smiley Happy

Agreed.  It's not that big of a deal.  

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Assistant Professor

Given the code, I'd do it for free

Edit: Can't possibly be more squirrelly than Wordpress, and I managed to write a plugin for it.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
Assistant Professor

@MarkJFine wrote:

Given the code, I'd do it for free

But we're not doing it for a living. Probably was an acceptance period where such things could be changed for free, most likely over and any changes now cost more money. No matter how small.