cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live notifications...

Professor

Re: Live notifications...

I may be wrong, but I think Mark's offering to do it himself if they give him the code.

@BirdDog wrote:

But we're not doing it for a living. Probably was an acceptance period where such things could be changed for free, most likely over and any changes now cost more money. No matter how small.

Senior Instructor

Lol... Buddy of mine used to be the frequency manager at VOA. He wanted a new frequency management system, so I built him a trial one with lots of bells and whistles, after that it was a maintenance contract...

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
Assistant Professor

@maratsade wrote:

I may be wrong, but I think Mark's offering to do it himself if they give him the code.

@BirdDog wrote:

But we're not doing it for a living. Probably was an acceptance period where such things could be changed for free, most likely over and any changes now cost more money. No matter how small.

Yes, I doubt the license HughesNet has with Lithium allows that.

Senior Instructor

@BirdDog wrote:

Probably does have limits like that and I'm certain they would have 100% configuration control of the code.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
Highlighted
Professor

You're right, of course.