cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
belmck
Freshman

Cancel my Services and Contact

Hi,

I work from home 2 days a week.  I work for a hospital which requires production.  My production is suffering when I work from home.  I have to have VPN in order to remote into my computer at work.  When we called about your services we were told that working from home would not be a problem and the guy that installed the equipment also said that working from home would not be a problem.  Well, it is a huge problem.  Due to the fact we were mislead I want to cancel my services and contract with you all.  I will look elsewhere for internet service.  I cannot work with the speed as slow as it is.  Please ask your reps to be honest before selling your internet services.

Thank you,

Belinda McKeever

6 REPLIES 6
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@belmck 

They may not have known that you would need to use a VPN.  When using a VPN with HughesNet the speed can take a big hit.  Did you ask them if using a VPN worked with HughesNet?  If you did, they should have told you about the possible issues with it.  

I'm sure the reps will have your sales call pulled and listened to in order to determine if the sales person set appropriate expectations.  

The reps are on M-F from approximately 8AM to 5PM EST, so you should hear from one soon.  

Liz

Hi Belinda, 

Welcome to the community and thank you for posting. We can certainly look into requesting your sales call for review to determine whether the sales rep set the appropriate expectations. I'll post back once I get the results. Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Thank you.

Hi Liz,

I sent an email to you all Tuesday.  I really would appreciate some feedback.

Thank you,

Belinda

Good morning Belinda,

I'm not sure what e-mail address you're using, we don't usually offer an e-mail address for support. Please private message me a copy of what you sent. 

I haven't heard yet about sales call review request, so I will ping them this morning for an update.

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Hi Belinda,

I appreciate your patience while we investigated your case. Just heard back from the sales contact regarding your sales call review.  Please check your private messages (PM) in the top right corner of the community page as I've sent you a PM with details.