Cannot view invoices so I can verify charges on credit card

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AP
Freshman

Cannot view invoices so I can verify charges on credit card

In January I set up 2 new Hughes net accounts and cancelled two very old accounts. Unfortunately all the account information changed EXCEPT the credit card to charge. All the Since January I have not been able to view my invoices on the old accounts, nor the new accounts. I have received $800 in charges on my credit card which I cannot verify. I have called customer support 5 times, they keep telling me to go to the web site. I cannot see the invoices. I need to see the invoices. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Amanda and Liz and Community,

I am happy to report that with the help of corporate we got this issue resolved. I was able to see all past invoices and we straightened out the charges. Thank you so much for pointing me in the right direction!

AP

View solution in original post

21 REPLIES 21
BirdDog
Assistant Professor

AP, there have been several people in the past with similar problems when accounts were merged. It will be at least Monday before an official rep can respond but this is the best place to get help for your situation.

Good morning AP,

Welcome to our community! We've already located your account and will take a look at what is going on. Thank you for reaching out to us

Amanda

Hi Amanda,

Thank you for checking in. Any news yet?

Hi AP

Yesterday I was able to confirm that I could see the invoices for one of your accounts (last bill was $29 and change I believe) when logged in as a simulated version of your billing account. Were you looking to see  all of your accounts billed in one place? Since these accounts were under a different name it is difficult to find them all. You may need to send me a private message with the account numbers you need to see invoices for.

Thanks

Amanda

Yes I do need to send you a private message. How do I do that?

C0RR0SIVE
Associate Professor

AP,

Click Amandas name, then click, "Send Message" on the page that loads.  You will recieve a notification if she replies via PM.  If she does, to open the reply, click the Mail Icon beside Notifications and then click the "Subject" line to read the PM and send another reply.

Thanks,
C0RR0SIVE

Many thanks!

AP

Thank you Bird Dog- you lowered my blood pressure on Saturday. I was rude to the Customer Service representative on the phone. I feel bad about that. My only excuse is that my frustration and annoyance was over the top! 

AP
Freshman

Radio Silence for two days. Any other suggestions? 3 PMs to Amanda remain unread. Does someone read her messages when she is out? Do we have a way to say: out of reach, out of office? Did I send it the wrong way? So connected with no information flowing....

Getting frustrated again. 

AP

maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

@AP wrote:

Radio Silence for two days. Any other suggestions? 3 PMs to Amanda remain unread. Does someone read her messages when she is out? Do we have a way to say: out of reach, out of office? Did I send it the wrong way? So connected with no information flowing....

Getting frustrated again. 

AP

I totally understand your frustration. Have you tried sending a PM to Liz?

Hi AP,

I'm sorry for this delay, let me poke Amanda regarding your concern.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Hi AP, 

Please check your PMs, I've sent you a message there regarding your concern.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Thanks Liz. Just sent a reply. Sorry for the delay on my end.

Hi AP

We've been looking into this and I think it is best we do this over the phone, there are so many variables going  on!  Can you PM me your availability tomorrow and best contact phone so I can have someone on the team reach out? 

Thanks

Amanda

Sorry Amanda. I just got this. The week got away from me. Next week I am available Monday morning but then traveling and not available until Wednesday when I am pretty open. Please PM me back to schedule a time. My phone number is: ---------------. 

Thanks,

Lexie

[message edited to remove phone number]

Hughes m.o. is to string customers along to try to substantiate their dismal service.  I waste at least 45 minutes at a time when seeking support from Hughes Business support - either billing or technical.  Hughes salesmen also lie about the fact that there is a specific team to support business customers.  The customer dashboard carries no history.  Hughes is a joke.

Hi Lexie

Thank you for getting back to me. I've removed your number from your reply but have saved it for our team to call you on Wednesday- I'll send you a PM with available times. 

Thanks again

Amanda

Hi Lexie

Our corporate office tried to reach out to you today and left a voicemail. Coincidentally our billing system is down right now, so I suppose that was opportune. There should be a call back number on the message. 

Thanks

Amanda

Hi Amanda and Liz and Community,

I am happy to report that with the help of corporate we got this issue resolved. I was able to see all past invoices and we straightened out the charges. Thank you so much for pointing me in the right direction!

AP

Hi AP,

That is great news! I am happy to hear that it is all fixed up for you at last. Have a wonderful weekend and be sure to stop by if you ever need anything in the future 🙂

Thank you,

Amanda