cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot view invoices so I can verify charges on credit card

Professor

Re: Cannot view invoices so I can verify charges on credit card

@AP wrote:

Radio Silence for two days. Any other suggestions? 3 PMs to Amanda remain unread. Does someone read her messages when she is out? Do we have a way to say: out of reach, out of office? Did I send it the wrong way? So connected with no information flowing....

Getting frustrated again. 

AP

I totally understand your frustration. Have you tried sending a PM to Liz?

Hi AP,

I'm sorry for this delay, let me poke Amanda regarding your concern.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Hi AP, 

Please check your PMs, I've sent you a message there regarding your concern.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

AP
Freshman

Thanks Liz. Just sent a reply. Sorry for the delay on my end.

Hi AP

We've been looking into this and I think it is best we do this over the phone, there are so many variables going  on!  Can you PM me your availability tomorrow and best contact phone so I can have someone on the team reach out? 

Thanks

Amanda

AP
Freshman

Sorry Amanda. I just got this. The week got away from me. Next week I am available Monday morning but then traveling and not available until Wednesday when I am pretty open. Please PM me back to schedule a time. My phone number is: ---------------. 

Thanks,

Lexie

[message edited to remove phone number]

Highlighted
Sophomore

Hughes m.o. is to string customers along to try to substantiate their dismal service.  I waste at least 45 minutes at a time when seeking support from Hughes Business support - either billing or technical.  Hughes salesmen also lie about the fact that there is a specific team to support business customers.  The customer dashboard carries no history.  Hughes is a joke.

Hi Lexie

Thank you for getting back to me. I've removed your number from your reply but have saved it for our team to call you on Wednesday- I'll send you a PM with available times. 

Thanks again

Amanda

Hi Lexie

Our corporate office tried to reach out to you today and left a voicemail. Coincidentally our billing system is down right now, so I suppose that was opportune. There should be a call back number on the message. 

Thanks

Amanda

AP
Freshman

Hi Amanda and Liz and Community,

I am happy to report that with the help of corporate we got this issue resolved. I was able to see all past invoices and we straightened out the charges. Thank you so much for pointing me in the right direction!

AP