Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I would love to cancel my service.

GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

Re: I would love to cancel my service.

@southernsierra

Though you are surely frustrated with the situation, spamming on multiple boards isn't going to make the situation any better.  Please stop doing so.  Not only is it a violatioin of the Community Guidelines and/or TOS, it is very annoying to other customers who are here trying to get help. 

If you start a new post in the appropriate section about the issue, which would be the myAccount and Billing section (which this particular message is in), you will get a reply, but again, please stop spamming.   

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro
southernsierra
Sophomore

Hi @GabeU

I have startred a thread, I have called, I have not been able to reach any support representative.

I will continue to discuss my issues here until they are resolved.

GabeU

@southernsierra

You're certainly free to do whatever you like, but continual violation of the rules of the forum will simply end up with you being booted, and after that happens if you have a future issue you won't be able to use this avenue of support.  

Discussing your issue is one thing.  Spamming about it on multiple threads is another.  Just please stop the spamming.  

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro
southernsierra
Sophomore

Thanks @GabeU

I guess the issure lies in the fact that I am not currently getting support here. That is likely the issue at hand. So the incentive to actually care is very small.

GabeU

@southernsierra

This is the last I'll post regarding this.  Your service being cancelled is an account issue, not a tech issue, and separate from the tech issues you've been having.

The reps monitor the myAccount and Billing section because most of it concerns things that we customers cannot help with, which is where THIS particular issue should be posted so you can receive assistance.

southernsierra
Sophomore

Thanks Gabe for making that clear, you are quite helpful. I have started a new thread. Overall it just sucks though, cancelled service, no internet, $175 random charge.