Missing Data Token

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cmb366
Freshman

Missing Data Token

10/31/2022 End of cycle I had 90.7 Data Tokens in my account. On 11/1/2022 I had zero (0) data tokens. I spent the November 4 weeks contacting customer service through 7 phone calls (3 of which were disconnected when transferring me to a supervisor) 6 hours on hold to only be able to get 25.0 data tokens added to my account the most the supervisor could do without management approval which was pending (Case #149767021. On 11/23/2022 I activated Hughes.net Fusion which I was told all my data tokens would transfer over and I would receive a 10GB free data token for activating within 7 days which I did. I received an email that the 10GB data token was added. Now December the beginning of a new billing cycle I have the 10GB of free data tokens and that is all. The 25 that was a partial recovery of my missing 90.7 is gone as well. I have not gone over usage so I should have in my account 100.7 data tokens (90.7 balance at 10/31 plus the 10GB free data token for activating the Fusion) and instead I only have 10GB in the data token balance. Is there someone on here that can connect with the right person at Hughes.net to get my missing 90.7 data tokens added back to my account. I am now the 4th person that has posted of tokens just disappearing from their account when these are supposed to stay in the bank until used, they don't expire. Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Liz,

Thank you very much for your assistance in getting my data tokens restored.  Hopefully I won't have to contact you again on this matter.  Merry Christmas!

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Liz

Hi cmb366,

Thanks for reaching out and providing these details, this helps a lot! I've escalated this to our engineers to investigate and restore all your token data. Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Liz,

Any update on my missing data tokens. Two other members VinceO and Kirk Merley both posted on Friday about missing data tokens and had theirs restored on the same day. I'm still missing 90.7 data tokens on my account and have been trying to get hughes.net through every support option to fix this now going on 6 weeks.

Thank you.

Good morning cmb366,

Engineering is currently investigating your site; once I have an update from them I'll let you know ASAP. Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Liz,

What is the status of my 90.7 GB of missing data tokens? I have patiently waited now for two weeks for a resolution plus 4 weeks prior to that dealing on the phone with the customer service support.  All the other half dozen posters who lost data tokens in the last month have has theirs restored except for me.  I am going to need extra tokens this month and I shouldn't have to purchase more when I already purchased the 90.7 that have disappeared.  Please advise. Thank you.

Hi cmb366, 

Thank you for following up. I understand how frustrating it is to see other's issues resolved with seemingly no progress on your own. I'm trying to get the engineers to fix your site ASAP; I agree, you shouldn't have to buy more token data. I'll post back once I have an update for you.

Thanks,

Liz

Hi cmb366, 

Thank you for your patience while this was being investigated, your token data has been restored. 

-Liz

Liz,

Thank you very much for your assistance in getting my data tokens restored.  Hopefully I won't have to contact you again on this matter.  Merry Christmas!

I hope so too! Merry Christmas, cmb366!

Thanks,

Liz