Hughesnet Community

Never use hughesnet again

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
silverbackonean

Never use hughesnet again

I moved a year ago and couldn't afford the $280 fee to have it moved they told me just take the modem with me and when I got ready to hook back up give a call I let them talk me into suspending my service for 6 months didn't tell me I would have to keep paying for equipment rental cancelled my service a year after I moved and now they are charging me $200 for a radio transmitter off the dish that was left where I moved from I know this isn't going to help me none but maybe it will help someone else!!!!!!!!!!
4 REPLIES 4
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Redacted -- because I'm an eejit.

C0RR0SIVE
Associate Professor

From my understanding, when you move, Hughesnet offers the relocation service free of charge, that is unless things have changed recently.

@Liz or @Amanda will be more than happy to look into your issues, and hopefully move this topic to the appropriate section.

Hi silverbackonean,

I'm glad you found the community, thank you for posting. I definitely want to help address your concerns so I've located your account to start investigating. I'll post back once I have any updates to share.

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

(Thanks @C0RR0SIVE for the heads up)

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Hi silverbackonean,

Thank you for your patience while I investigated your account. I have a resolution for you so please check your private messages in the top right corner of the community page as I've sent you a PM with the details.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!