No Email access three months_2

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
billp1
New Poster

No Email access three months_2

I have not been able to access my email for over three months. I have been a customer for over ffiteen years.

This has happened several times in the past but only lasted a few days.

I have made numerous service contacts with no resolution, no follow up. The technicians at first were saying that a server went down or there was an issue with a connection. if I conducted business like this I would not be in business. 

This is unexcusable, I don't know if my email archive is still exists, if it has been highjacked who knows.

This is a lesson to others who have hughes.net email; get rid of it ASAP but archive to a local drive first. My email has to be somewhere.

I have taken Email for granted, I will no longer do that

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Liz

Good morning billp1,

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! I'm sorry to hear what happened, I know how losing access to e-mail can be frustrating, allow me to help. I located your account and reviewed your e-mail concern in the case history. I made an adjustment so, please check if the e-mail account in question is accessible to you now.

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Liz

Good morning billp1,

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! I'm sorry to hear what happened, I know how losing access to e-mail can be frustrating, allow me to help. I located your account and reviewed your e-mail concern in the case history. I made an adjustment so, please check if the e-mail account in question is accessible to you now.

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!