Refusal to reimburse money taken from my account, part two

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cholcomb84
New Poster

Refusal to reimburse money taken from my account, part two

HughesNet said I did not pay my April bill, once I told them I have proof on my banking app that I did, they then changed it to saying I didn't pay my May bill. I absolutely did, I am on autopay. The amount due is taken out of my account every month automatically. Except June, they did not take June out at all. I then logged into my account to notice that June was past due. That's strange, because I'm on autopay. So I thought whatever, I'll go ahead and make the payment. I did that. Then, HughesNet decided to charge me over $100 that I did not owe. Now they are refusing to refund the money. The moderator on here, liz, said that I did not make a payment for May. My banking app says otherwise. I have proof on my banking app that every month was paid. Every single month, has been paid. They have stolen over $100 from my account and this needs to be fixed. I am tired of companies cheating people out of their money. It is not okay. Something needs to be done. I was warned to stay away from hughesnet, I did not listen. I will listen now, and I will tell every person I know asking about an internet provider, do not use hughesnet. To any moderator who sees this, is there a physical location I can go speak to someone about this? Every time I dispute this with someone be a chat or via telephone, they continue to tell me that I did not pay my bill. That is absolutely incorrect, I am on autopay. HughesNet did not take money out of my account for june, so I then paid the bill the day after it should have been paid, the day after they should have taken it out but did not. I need to go to a physical address where I can dispute this, because people on the phone or over the chat room, continue to tell me that I did not pay my bill but I did. I have proof.

6 REPLIES 6
Damian

@cholcomb84,

Thank you for posting again. I do understand your frustration and I want to help clear things up further. Please screenshot your April payment from your bank app and send me the phone number associate with your account. You can block out any personal bank info from the screenshot. I just need the amount, date and where it went. I will review this and I will screenshot what your billing history looks like on our side.  Hopefully we can figure out what happen. I will also do deeper research into the timing of these payments as well. You can send the info here https://community.hughesnet.com/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/76644

-Damian  

I tried sending the screenshot to you through this link. It would not go through. 

GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@cholcomb84 

Did it indicate a reason for it not going through?  As long as it's a .png or .jpg/.jpeg file that's not over 2MB, or some size like that, it should go through.

If it was a matter of not being able to add it to the reply, make sure to click on the icon indicated in the snapshot below to add it, then click "Done" when it's finished uploading and it should show in the message body. 

Screen Shot 2022-07-31 at 7.57.24 PM.png 

Lewisscot1
New Poster

Hughesnet is the worst service of any company I have ever seen

GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@Lewisscot1 

If you're simply looking to drop complaints, social media is that way.  -------------->>>

This support community is for people looking for support.  Please have respect for those doing so.

Liz

Hi cholcomb84,

It's been a while since we last heard from you, so we will close this thread. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can better assist you.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!