cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service cancellation

Assistant Professor

Re: Unprofessional work

@Phadden wrote:
Putting this in billing because I should send huesnet a bill. Why don't you knock this off my early termination fee. The technician who installed my satellite and modem drilled right through my hardwood floor to run the coax for the modom. Who does that.

I actually told the tech he could drill a small hole through my floor in the corner to the crawl space for the cable. There is also one in the side of the house to get the cable into the crawl space.

I researched satellite Internet at my local library many years ago to find out what I was getting before actually signing up for it.

Having very bad credit speaks volumes about someone.

Re: Service cancellation

Good morning Phadden,

Welcome to the community and thank you for posting. We can certainly look into requesting your sales call for review to determine whether the sales rep set the appropriate expectations. I'll post back once I get the results.

Our community members' suggestions are valid, and I would take them into consideration. 

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated. 

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Distinguished Professor II

Re: Unprofessional work

@Phadden wrote:
Putting this in billing because I should send huesnet a bill. Why don't you knock this off my early termination fee. The technician who installed my satellite and modem drilled right through my hardwood floor to run the coax for the modom. Who does that.

The coax has to get into your home somehow, and if there was a problem with going through your floor, like they did with mine, my folks, and probably hundreds of thousands of others, you should have let them know beforehand.  

You should have done your research about HughesNet before agreeing to the service.   

My DirecTV coax goes through my floor, as well, as does my TV antenna coax.  

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Highlighted

Hi Phadden,

Thank you for your patience while your case is still under review. We'll reach back out to you once we have an update to share.

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Freshman

To cancel, you will need to call 866-347-3292. You may have to pay an early termination fee if you're still under contract. See http://legal.hughesnet.com/ServiceTermsAndConditions-current.cfm

To avoid equipment charges, you will also need to return the equipment (modem, power pack, and the radio from the dish). You will get a kit to return the equipment when you cancel the account.

*I am not a Hughesnet employee or representative. This is a customer-to-customer tech support community, and I am a customer.

Distinguished Professor II

@BGAL84 

The OP's request is already being handled by the HughesNet reps.  

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Professor

BGAL84 has also copied my content. LOL.  You should create your own, BGAL. 

@GabeU wrote:

The OP's request is already being handled by the HughesNet reps.  

Good morning Phadden,

Thank you so much for your patience while your sales call review request was processed. Please check your private messages (PM) in the top right corner of the community page as I've sent you a PM to further address your concerns. 

Thanks,
Liz