Hughesnet Community

THANK YOU AMANDA, from Kim Byrne (Lab-Lover)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lab-Lover

THANK YOU AMANDA, from Kim Byrne (Lab-Lover)

Thank you for the very generous offer. I deeply appreciate it, as does my husband Tom. Can you please post the details as to how I go about taking you up on the offer of a cancellation without fees for early termination? are there other fees involved?    I would like to follow up with you on Monday first thing if that is possible, in case i have more questions? (I am on way to miami now and it is 2 hours away) again, I deeply appreciate it. I know my contract month or billing month ends next week, so we will work on this quickly. Please do not do anything concerning my service until I can contact you again. THANK YOU THANK YOU. Kim
1 REPLY 1
Amanda

Hi Kim

All you need to do is let me know when you want it cancelled (immediately or end of billing cycle). 

I will process the termination and waive the fees when you let me know. The day the service cancels (turns off), a box will be shipped to you with instructions to remove the leased HughesNet equipment as well as a pre-paid label. Leased equipment should be returned within 45 days to avoid unreturned equipment fees. 

We can hold off until Monday or whenever you decide. Let me know.

Thanks,
Amanda