customer dissatisfied

Highlighted
Freshman

Re: customer dissatisfied

We feel your pain, Most of us live with Hughes Dissapointment

Highlighted
New Poster

This unreal... how can they operate like this, I know other people that have it and it works fine....

Highlighted
Distinguished Professor II

Probably many reasons, some on their side, some on your side.  Why not wait until a rep begins working with you?

mxracer360 wrote:

This unreal... how can they operate like this, I know other people that have it and it works fine....

Highlighted

You're not forced to live with this ISP; you do have the option to cancel.  Are you still under contract? You were in 2/18, you may be off contract now. Maybe a different ISP would better suit your needs. 

You also have the option to work with the people on this community to maximise your experience.  Why not do that?

billgriggs1 wrote:

We feel your pain, Most of us live with Hughes Dissapointment

Highlighted
New Poster

Well I have been trying for 2 weeks to cancel, it never gets through when I select cancel.

I have had the service for 3 weeks now and haven't been able to use it....

I have tried at all diff. times of the day to see if it works better.... and not one bit...

Took 10 minutes to run the test

speed now.PNG

Highlighted
New Poster

My side...just spent an hour on the phone, they do not guarantee any speeds... a .4 mbs speed is acceptable to them

they want to charge me 400.00 dollars for an unuable service!

Distinguished Professor IV

@mxracer360 

Please stop posting your issue and pictures on this thread.  If you need help, please start your own topic.  If it doesn't work, please wait and try again.

AMD Ryzen 5 3400G | XPG SX8200 Pro 500GB M.2 NVMe SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB Corsair DDR4-3000 | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Highlighted
Sophomore

Same here @!! 5 days my contract is up. If I don't get thru will i have to sign up 2 more years I want out now call
Highlighted
Teaching Assistant

@roanoke52 wrote:
Same here @!! 5 days my contract is up. If I don't get thru will i have to sign up 2 more years I want out now call

If you don't upgrade, you should be able to cancel at any time. I have been contract free for about 5 yrs.

Highlighted

You can cancel any time without ETF, Roanoke. Given you're so disgruntled, you might want to consider getting out ASAP.

roanoke52 wrote: