how can i get a later date on my bill

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
peggycandieandy
Freshman

how can i get a later date on my bill

My husband is out of work and i dont get my student loan until after the 18 my bill is due on the 11th i have written emails and called a million times with no answer i need to be able to pay my biill then 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

i finally got someone they changed my bill date and put it  as a paper bill

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

To change your billing date, call 866 347 3292.

The are on 24/7, so maybe try calling at odd hours and on the weekends. 

To quote one of the reps on this site:

"Note that there is no way to set the bill date to occur on a specific day of the week, but we do offer date changes. Perhaps an alternative solution would be to change your billing date to near the end of the month to ensure it comes after payday. Please post here or private message me if preferred should you have any further questions or concerns."

they are not answering the no where is the unempolymemt office no one smh this is driving me crazy i do school online and need my internet its already the most crappy one i have ever used but if they cant get back to me after 3 emails and a million calls then i will just pay windstream to hook me back up this has been a month of **bleep** with this internet any ways 

maratsade

I hear you, but the only way is to call. 

i finally got someone they changed my bill date and put it  as a paper bill

GabeU

@peggycandieandy 

People are having better luck getting through later at night, though the wait time may still be expensive.  Right now they are overwhelmed with support requests due to so many more people being home 24/7, and like most other businesses, they have a smaller number of support representatives to handle those requests.  During high volume times, they will have a message to call back, as the wait could be hours.  

I'm not sure whether the reps on this community can effect billing date changes, nor whether they can do so when the bill is due in one day.  However, like the phone help, the reps here are very busy, and the reply times may be longer than normal.  Hopefully they will reply today, but there are no guarantees.  

With this said, HughesNet is a signatory of the "Keep Americans Connected" pledge.  If you cannot pay your bill, you will not be disconnected.  The site explains what the pledge means.  

@Liz @Damian

thanks i didnt see that on the site i just saw where they are making it were school sites are not as slow  and work from home but i didnt know they where going to do that 

Liz

Hi peggycandieandy,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I'd like to assist you, please private message me your SAN (account number) or the associated phone number so I can see what we can do.

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!