"PAST DUE BILL"

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Silviron
Sophomore

"PAST DUE BILL"

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU IDIOTS TO CLOSE MY ACCOUNT?

MY MODEM FAILED AND YOUR TECH PEOPLE WILL NOT LET ME REPLACE IT.

I HAVE NOT USED YOUR SYSTEM FOR NEARLY TWO MONTHS.  AND FOR SEVERAL MONTHS BEFORE THAT IT ONLY WORKED INTERMITTENTLY.  IF ANYTHING  YOU OWE ME MONEY, AS I PAID  FOR IT LAST MONTH DESPITE NOT BEING ABLE TO USE IT.

THIS MAKES THE SEVENTH TIME I HAVE TOLD YOU TO CLOSE MY ACCOUNT.  IT WILL BE THE LAST TIME I WILL ATTEMPT TO COMMUNICATE WITH YOU.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Liz

Hi Silviron,

Cancellations are only done via phone (866.347.3292). Our reps have e-mailed you twice in January telling you to call us because that's the only way we can get proper verification to cancel your account.

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Liz

Hi Silviron,

Cancellations are only done via phone (866.347.3292). Our reps have e-mailed you twice in January telling you to call us because that's the only way we can get proper verification to cancel your account.

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!